Position: Associate Professor, Constructive Geography and Cartography Department
Academic degree: Candidate of Geographical Sciences
Academic Title: Associate Professor
Phone (office): 380-32 239-45-49
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
ORCID profile: orcid.org
Web of Science (Publons) profile: www.webofscience.com
Academia.edu profile: independent.academia.edu
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com
ResearchGate profile: www.researchgate.net
- soil science and soil geography;
- land resources;
- urban ecology;
- balanced use of nature;
- topography with the basics of geodesy;
- land management and forest management planning.
- Voitkiv P.S. Morphological Features of Stryi River Floodplain Soils Within the Mountainous Part of Ukrainian Carpathians./ Nakonechnyy Yu.I., Voitkiv P.S. / Scientific Notes of Sumy State Pedagogical University. Geographical Sci. 2021. Vol. 2, Iss. 2 – P. 46-53.
- Voitkiv P.S. MODERN RADIATION SITUATION IN LVIV REGION/Ivanov E.A., Voitkiv P.S.,/ CHORNOBYL: OPEN AIR LAB: collection of materials of the 1st scientific and practical conference, April 24, 2021, Kyiv. Ternopil’: Krok, 2021. P. 158–162.
- Voitkiv P. S. Ivanov Y. A. Specifics of bulk chemical composition of virgin forest cambisols within the Ukrainian Carpathians. / Journal of Geology, Geography and Geoecology. 2020. V. 29. №2. P. 422–430.
- Voitkiv P.S. PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF BUROZEMS (CAMBISOLS) OF THE BEECH VIRGIN FORESTS OF SHYROKA LUZHANKA ERB OF THE CARPATHIAN BIOSPHERE RESERVE /Voitkiv P.S., Nakonechniy Yu.I., Moroz G.B.// Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Series: geographical sciences. – Issue 11. – 2019. – P. 88–94.
- Voitkiv P. S. Morphological features of the burozems (Cambisols) of the virgin forests of Uholsko-Shyrokoluzhansky massif of the Carpathian Biosphere Reserve /Voitkiv P. S. Ivanov Y. A. // Scientific notes of Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after V. Hnatyuk. Series: geography. – Ternopil: SMP “Type”. – No. 1 (issue 46). –2019. – P. 39-46.
- Voytkiv P., Kravtsiv S., Mykhalets V. ASSESSMENT OF THE GENERAL ECOLOGICAL SITUATION OF LAND RESOURCES OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE-TERRITORIAL UNITS (AT THE EXAMPLE OF THE KAMIANKA-BUZKA DISTRICT OF LVIV REGION) / Voytkiv P., Kravtsiv S., Mykhalets V. //Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works: IRD of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Issue 2 (136). – 2019. – P. 30-35.
- Voitkiv P., Kravtsiv S. ASSESSMENT OF THE GENERAL ECOLOGICAL SITUATION OF LAND RESOURCES IN THE PUSTOMYTY DISTRICT OF LVIV REGION. / Voitkiv P., Kravtsiv S. // Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works: IRD of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Issue 3 (131). – 2018. – p.78-82.
A geographer, geographer-soil scientist, ecologist, Ph.D. in Geography (Brown soils of the Ukrainian Carpathians wildwood, 2008).
Graduated from the Faculty of Geography, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (2005), postgraduate (2008).
2008-2009 – assistant at the Department of Geography of Ukraine, 2009-2015 – assistant at the Department of Constructive Geography and Cartography. Since 2015 – associate professor at the Department of Constructive Geography and Cartography at Lviv University. Author of 78 scientific and scientific-methodical works.
- INTERCONF, for participation in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference
SCIENTIFIC TRENDS AND TRENDS IN THE CONTEXT OF GLOBALIZATION, Umeå, Kingdom of Sweden,2022
- INTERCONF, for participation in the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference THEORY AND PRACTICE OF SCIENCE: KEY ASPECTS, Rome, Italy, 2022
- INTERCONF, for participation in the III International Scientific and Practical Conference CONCEPTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIETY’S SCIENTIFIC POTENTIAL, Prague, Czech Republic, 2022
- for participation in the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY: INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH, January 26-28, 2022 in Hamburg, Germany
- ISMA University of Applied Sciences (ISMA), scientific and pedagogical internship “Theory and practice of scientific and pedagogical approaches in education”, (Riga, Latvia), from April 26, 2021 until May 26, 2021
Page with teachers schedule not found!