Soil protection and restoration technologies
Type: For the student's choice
Department: constructive geography and cartography
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|11||16||Associate Professor Voitkiv P. S.||GrEM-21s|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|11||12||GrEM-21s||Associate Professor Voitkiv P. S.|
The course “Soil Protection and Restoration Technologies” is an elective course in the specialty 183 “Environmental Protection Technologies” for EPP Masters, which is taught in the second year in the III semester in the amount of 3 credits (European Credit Transfer System ECTS).
The course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge required to develop the necessary skills and abilities to understand the basic technologies of soil protection and restoration.
The purpose of the discipline is: to acquire theoretical knowledge of basic technologies of protection, proper cultivation, reclamation, restoration and rehabilitation of lands and of soil cover, resulting from erosion, deflation and other anthropogenic and man-made impacts, as well as to study patterns of utilization of land as a territorial base, natural resource and fixed economic asset.
After completing this course, the student will know: how and why to protect the soil and restore it; what are the correct tillage technologies; what are the prevalence, mechanisms and factors of erosion formation and the basics of its control, and what are the measures for soil protection; scientific and theoretical bases of land reclamation; how to carry out mining, biological, agricultural and forest land reclamation and how to design reclaimed lands; what are the systems of measures to preserve, restore and increase soil fertility, to prevent land degradation from negative phenomena.
- Voitkiv P. S. Technologies of protection and restoration of soils: methodical instructions for self-made work of students. Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2021 – 50 p.
- Voitkiv P.S. Technologies of protection and restoration of soils: methodical manual / concluded by Voitkiv P. S. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2022. 104 p.
- Belousov A. A., Belousova E. N. and Stepanova E. V. The influence of soil protection technologies on the content of organic substance in leached chernozem. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 421 (2020) 032001. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/421/3/032001.
- Bondar, O. (2018). Public administration in the field of land use and protection and state land policy in Ukraine: problems of correlation. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(3), рр. 22-27.
- John L. Torbert, J.A. Burger. Forest Land Reclamation. Book Editor(s):Richard I. Barnhisel,Robert G. Darmody,W. Lee Daniels. 2000. рр. 307-328.
- Openko I Shevchenko О, Kryvoviaz Y Zhuk О, R Tykhenko. Economic assessment of land degradation and its impact on the value of land resources in Ukraine. International Journal of Economic Research (IJER). 2021. 14. 15 Part 4, рр. 93-100.
- 16. Perovich L., Hulko O. Monitoring the actual ecological end economic situation of agricultural land use in Ukraine. GEODESY AND CARTOGRAPHY ⃝c Polish Academy of Sciences. 2, Vol. 68, No. 2, 2019, pp. 349–359.
- URL: http://ir.znau.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/4774/3/ZNAEU_2011_83.pdf.
- URL: https://profbook.com.ua/adaptyvne-zemlerobstvo.html.
- URL: https://geography.lnu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Voytkiv-Tekhnolohii-zakhystu-ta-vidnovlennia-hruntiv-book2022.pdf.
- URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2768-14#Text.
- URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/295907196_Ekologicni_problemi_zemlerobstva.
- URL: http://kizman-tehn.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/Протиерозійна-організація-території.pdf.
- URL: https://nv.nltu.edu.ua/Archive/2012/22_7/43_Gry.pdf.
- URL: https://geography.lnu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/sylabus-Tekhnolohii-zakhystu-ta-vidnovlennia-hruntiv.pdf.
- URL: https://pidru4niki.com/10710422/geografiya/sposobi_tehnika_provedennya_oranki