Land rehabilitation and protection technologies
Type: For the student's choice
Department: constructive geography and cartography
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|11||24||Associate Professor Voitkiv P. S.||GrAEM-21s|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|11||16||GrAEM-21s||Associate Professor Voitkiv P. S.|
The discipline “Land rehabilitation and protection technologies” is a selective discipline in the specialty 101 “Ecology” for EPP masters, which is taught in the first year in the II semester in the amount of 3 credits (according to the ECTS European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
The course is designed in a way to provide participants with the essential knowledge required to form the necessary skills and abilities to understand the basic technologies of land rehabilitation and protection.
The aim of studying the discipline is: studying the technologies of rehabilitation and protection, correct cultivation, restoration and restoration of land and soil cover, which is the result of the action of erosion, deflation and other anthropogenic and technogenic influences; studying the laws of land use organization as a territorial basis, a natural resource and the main means of production.
Upon completion this course, graduates will know: the main theoretical and practical aspects of land rehabilitation and protection technologies; modern technologies of soil cultivation, providing and reproducing its fertility; main aspects of the spread, mechanisms and factors of formation of soil erosion (deflation) and measures for their protection; modern methods for simulating soil erosion and deflation processes; scientific and theoretical foundations of land rehabilitation; the basics of mining, biological, agricultural and forest land rehabilitation; a system of measures to preserve, restore and increase of soil fertility, prevent of land degradation from negative developments.
- Belousov A. A., Belousova E. N. and Stepanova E. V. The influence of soil protection technologies on the content of organic substance in leached chernozem. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 421 (2020) 032001. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/421/3/032001.
- Bondar, O. (2018). Public administration in the field of land use and protection and state land policy in Ukraine: problems of correlation. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(3), рр. 22-27.
- John L. Torbert, J.A. Burger. Forest Land Reclamation. Book Editor(s):Richard I. Barnhisel,Robert G. Darmody,W. Lee Daniels. 2000. рр. 307-328.
- Openko I Shevchenko О, Kryvoviaz Y Zhuk О, R Tykhenko. Economic assessment of land degradation and its impact on the value of land resources in Ukraine. International Journal of Economic Research (IJER). 2021. 14. 15 Part 4, рр. 93-100.
- Perovich L., Hulko O. Monitoring the actual ecological end economic situation of agricultural land use in Ukraine. GEODESY AND CARTOGRAPHY ⃝c Polish Academy of Sciences. 2, Vol. 68, No. 2, 2019, pp. 349–359.