Position: Professor, Pedology and Soil Geography Department
Academic degree: Doctor of Geographical Sciences
Academic Title: Professor
Phone (office): 380-32-239-42-20
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
- the impact of drainage reclamation on soils;
- soil degradation;
- soil structure; physical, physicochemical and chemical properties of soils;
- soil morphology;
- soil monitoring;
- pyrogenic soil degradation;
- the biogenic transformation of soils.
- Haskevych О., Snitynskyy,V., Hnativ, P., Lahush, N., Haskevych V. & Ivaniuk V.Agroecological assessment of the farmlands of the Hologoro-Kremenetskiy Highlands. (2021). Soil under stress / by Yu. Dmytruk& D. Dent. Springer International Publishing. Switzerland AG. XV. P. 143-151. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-68394-8_14.
Geographer, Ph.D. in Geography (Change of soil properties of Male Polissya under the influence of drainage, 1999), associate professor (2001), professor (2015) Doctor of Sciences in Geography (Theoretical bases and applied aspects of soil degradation of Male Polissya, 2010).
Faculty of Geography of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv graduate (1978), postgraduate (1999). 1978-88‒ VAT engineer, 1988‒1992‒ Junior Research Fellow, 1992‒2000‒ Research Fellow, 2000‒2001‒assistant, since 2001‒associate professor of the Department of Soil Science and Soil Geography, Lviv university.
Author of more than 220 scientific articles.
- European Scientific Platform, participated in the III International Scientific and Theoretical Conference THEORY AND PRACTICE OF MODERN SCIENCE , April 1, 2022, Kraków, Republic of Poland
- International Science Group, participated in the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovation Technologies in Science and Practice”, February 15-18, Haifa, Israel
- University of Life Sciences in Lublin, “Challenges, theards and developments in Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, Geology and Chemistry”, 2021
Page with teachers schedule not found!