- tendencies in the world economy development;
- tourism economics;
- international tourism.
Monographs and manuals
- Malska M. P., Hrytsyshyn A. T., Bilous S. V., Topornytska M. Y. Festival tourism: theory and practice: textbook / M. P. Malska, A. T. Hrytsyshyn, S. V. Bilous, M. Y. Topornytska. Kyiv: Publisher FOP Picha Yu. V., 2022.
Articles and conference materials
- Andriyiv N. The Impact of Military Actions on the Labor Market of Ukraine and the EU: Economic, Social and Security Aspects / N. Andriyiv, M. Honchar, Y. Mironova, N. Petrukha, A. Hrytsyshyn // International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. – 2022. – Vol. 22. – No. 5. – P. 693–701. (Web of Science) http://paper.ijcsns.org/07_book/202205/20220596.pdf
- Hurnyak I., Hrytsyshyn A. Modeling the Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Tourism Industry in the Terms of the COVID-19 Pandemic / I. Hurnyak, A. Hrytsyshyn // Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series: International Economic Relations and the World Economy. – 2022. – Issue 4. – P. 42–47. http://www.visnyk-econom.uzhnu.uz.ua/archive/42_2022ua/9.pdf
- Munkachii I. Extrapolation of trends as a method for forecasting tourist flows in Ukraine / Munkachii I., Hrytsyshyn A., Bilous S., Masiuk Y., Krasko A., Petruk N. // Multidisciplinary international journal “Věda a perspektivy”. – International Institute of Economics, Czech Republic. – 2022. –№ 2(9). – P. 50-63. (Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Research Bible)
- Hrytsyshyn A. The International Reserves Management in the Baltic States / А.Hrytsyshyn // Europäische Fachhochschule. European Applied Sciences. – – № 4. – P. 3–7.
International economist, translator, candidate of economic sciences (Management of International Reserves in Central and Eastern European Countries, 2020).
In 2010, graduated from the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, the Faculty of International Relations. Completed her postgraduate studies in 2017. In 2017—2020, a senior laboratory assistant at the Department of Economic Analysis and Finance. Since 2020, a lecturer at the Department of Tourism, the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
- British Council, attended the online webinar “Practical Tips for EdTech in Higher Education”, 17 February 2022
- European Academy of Sciences and Research, Research Design: Inquiry and Discovery, 2022
- British Council online webinar Engaging Students Through Assessment, December 2021
- German Ukrainian Technology Transfer Internships University Program (GUTT.INUP), October-December 2021
- Series of educational webinars on scientometrics for professional development “International experience in the field of publishing. Successful publications in Scopus and Web of Science”, November 2021
- Тhe 6th UNWTO World Forum on Gastronomy Tourism: Promoting Rural Tourism and Regional Development (Bruges, Belgium), 2021
- The 30th Economic Forum (Karpacz, Poland), 2021
Page with teachers schedule not found!