- regional economic and social geography;
- geography of market infrastructure;
- geography of world economy;
- country studies.
- Mamchur O., Vanda I. GEOSPAСIAL FEATURES OF ECONOMIC GLOBALIZATION OF SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRIES// Geography and tourism: Science. journal / edited by Zapotocki S.P. etc. – Kyiv: Alfa-PIK, 2021. – Issue 66. – pp. 63-73.
- Geospatial concepts of «border», «borderlands», «transborderlands»: modernization of the meaning / O. Mamchur, M. Vlakh // Journal of Geography, Politics and Society. – Uniwersytet Gdański, 2017. – 7 (2). – P. 9–16.
Geographer, Ph.D. in Geography (Human-geographic problems of market infrastructure of Lviv region forming, 2010), associate professor (since 2015).
Graduated from the Faculty of Geography, Lviv University (2006), postgraduate (2006-2009).
Also Graduated from the Faculty of Accounting and entrepreneurship, Institute of Postgraduate Education and staffs re-training, Lviv University (2009);
2010-2011 – senior department secretary; 2011-2015 – assistant (lecturer), since 2015 – associate professor at the Department of Economic and Social Geography.
- International Advanced Training (Webinar) on the topic: ‘Use The Informal Education In The Training Of Bachelors And Masters: Expirience Of The EU Countries And Ukraine”, 2022
- International Advanced Training (Webinar) on the topic: “Academic Integrity In The Training For Bachelors In The Countries Of The European Union And Ukraine”, 2022
Page with teachers schedule not found!