- research in the field of active tourism;
- implementation of various tourism kinds;
- development of tourist and recreation sphere in the western region of Ukraine;
- regional studies.
a geographer, candidate of geographical sciences (Geographico-Genetic Characteristics of Physical Condition of Soils in Precarpathia, 2007).
Graduated from the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, the Faculty of Geography (2002). Completed his postgraduate studies in 2006. Worked as a teacher in 2001—2003. 2006—2007 — a lecturer at the Department of Soil Science and Soil Geography. 2007—2009 — a lecturer at the Department of Tourism, the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, since 2009 — an associate professor at the Department of Tourism.
Supervises students’ practice period, Master’s theses and term papers as well as performs the duty of a group counsellor.
The co-head of the «Active Tourism» club.
Has already published nearly 100 scientific and methodical works.
- The Fundamental Notions of Tourism
- Management of Innovative Tourism Development
- Quality Management inTourist Services
- State and Regional Management in Tourism
Page with teachers schedule not found!