Position: Acting Chairperson, Pedology and Soil Geography Department
Academic degree: Doctor of Geographical Sciences
Academic Title: Professor
Phone (office): 380-32 239-47-49
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
ORCID profile: orcid.org
Scopus profile: www.scopus.com
- agrogenic transformation and genesis of soils of Precarpathia;
- land and soil resources;
- land use in the western regions of Ukraine.
- Malyk R., Kyrylchuk А., Pankiv Z., Kasiyanyk І. Ecological and geographical features of ontogenesis of Holocene soils of Kamianets-Podilskyi fortress Веб-конф. SHS. Том 100, 2021 (ISCSAI 2021). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/202110005006 (Web of Science)
- Pankiv, Z., Malyk, S. and Yamelynets, T. 2020. Soil-forming processes in profile textural-differentiated forest soils of the Cis-Carpathian region, Ukraine. Baltic Forestry 26(2): article id 472. DOI: https://doi.org/10.46490/BF472. (Q2, Impact Factor: 0.772)
geographer, Ph.D. in Geography (1997), Assoc. Prof. (2001), Dr. in Geography (Theoretical and methodological problems of land use in the Carpathian region of Ukraine, 2013).
The Faculty of Geography graduate of Ivan Franko State University of Lviv (now Ivan Franko National University of Lviv) postgraduate (1997). Engineer of the research unit (1992-1994), Acting Assoc. Prof. (1999-2001), Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Soil Geography (2001-2002), since 2002 Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Soil Science and Soil Geography, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Since 2013 Dr. in Geography. Prof. of Department of Soil Science and Soil Geography (2015-2020), since 2020 Acting Head of the department.
Author of 120 scientific and educational and methodical works including 4 textbooks, 6 monographs, and 8 textbooks.
- participated in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO SCIENCE MODERNIZATION: METHODS, MODELS AND MULTIDISCIPLINARITY”, Vinnytsia, UKR – Vienna, AUT, 2022
- for participation in the II International Scientific and Practical Conference SCIENTIFIC GOALS AND PURPOSES IN XXI CENTURY held on January 19-20, 2022 in Seattle, USA
- for participation in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference CURRENT ISSUES AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, 2021
- 1st International Conference on Applied Engineering and Natural Sciences, 1-3 November 2021, Konya, Turkey
- IV International Scientific Congress “Society of ambient intelligence” April 12 – 16, 2021, Ukraine – Uzbekistan – Latvia
Page with teachers schedule not found!